Elizabeth
My traveler cat When I lived in Italy with my cat, we used to travel a lot. There were not major problems for using public transport both in train and in bus even in airplane, for staying in a hotel, or for renting a house. My cat visited with me different cities not only in Italy, but also in France. We have traveled to Paris, Lyon, Annecy, Chamonix, Aosta, Turin, Siena, Sirolo, Arezzo and lived in Ferrara (Italy), Santiago (Chile) and Temuco (Chile). Even we did “couch surfing” and travelled by “covoiturage” (shared car). In Italy and France, I also could stay in restaurants and commercial centers with my cat. However, I’m really disappointed that in Chile, my country, pets are not considered as a part of our family. Here I can’t travel with my cat by public transport and then I had to buy a car. Also, the quantity of pet-friendly hotels is very reduced. It’s so hard find a house where the owners allow pets, and is harder go in holidays with them, especially because distances here are so large, then travelling by airplane would be more comfortable. I hope someday our Government and our people change their mind, and consider favorably in the regulations to those who decide have pets as a part of our family.

My traveler cat

When I lived in Italy with my cat, we used to travel a lot. There were not major problems for using public transport both either by train or by and in bus, nor even by airplane;, for staying in a hotel, or for renting a house. My cat visited with me different cities with me not only in Italy, but also in France. We have traveled to Paris, Lyon, Annecy, Chamonix, Aosta, Turin, Siena, Sirolo, Arezzo and lived in Ferrara (Italy), Santiago (Chile) and Temuco (Chile). Even We even did “couch surfing” and travelled by “covoiturage” (shared car). In Italy and France, I also could stay went in restaurants and commercial centers with my cat.

However, I’m really disappointed that in Chile, my country, pets are not considered as a part of our family. Here I can’t travel with my cat by public transport and then so I had to buy a car. Also, the quantity of pet-friendly hotels is very reduced much less. It’s so hard find a house where the owners allow pets, and is harder go in on holidays with them, especially because when distances here are so large, and then travelling by airplane would be more comfortable.

I hope someday our Ggovernment and our people change their mind, and consider favorable in the regulations to those who decide have permit pets to be treated as a part of our family.