Murat
A personal car or a public transport in a big city? A personal car or a public transport in a big City? Wich way is a right? I think every person asked himself this question. If we look a this problem like an ordinary person i think we will chose a personal car because it is more convenient than publik transport. People ho have a car can take it and go were they want and when they want, alone or with a friends! They dont have to wait bus or take a subway ho many people dont like. But holders car have to pay for many thing about car: gas,service and etc. From another point of view, a lot of people dont have a car and dont wanna have a car, they consider that public transport is more convenient and ecologically acceptable. Furthermore in a city you can choose wich traspotrt you wanna take to get somewere.

A personal car or a public transport in a big city?

A personal car or a public transport in a big City? Which way is a right? I think every person asks himself this question.
If we look at this problem like an ordinary person i think we will choose a personal car because it is more convenient than public transport. People who have a car can take it and go where they want and when they want, alone or with a friends! They don't have to wait for a bus or take the subway which many people don't like. But car holders have to pay for many things about car: gas, service and etc.
From another point of view, a lot of people don't have a car and don't wanna have a car, they consider that public transport is more convenient and ecologically acceptable. Furthermore in a city you can choose which transpotrt you wanna take to get somewhere.

A personal car or a public transport in a big City? Wich way is a right? I think every person asked himself this question.
If we look a this problem like an ordinary person i think we will chose a personal car because it is more convenient than publik transport. People ho have a car can take it and go were they want and when they want, alone or with a friends! They dont have to wait bus or take a subway ho many people dont like. But holders car have to pay for many thing about car: gas,service and etc.
From another point of view, a lot of people dont have a car and dont wanna have a car, they consider that public transport is more convenient and ecologically acceptable. Furthermore in a city you can choose wich traspotrt you wanna take to get somewere.

In my opinion, every person chooses himself what kind of transportation it is more appropriate proceeding from his personal needs.