My traveling diary-2 This tour was planed by my friend who lives in Nagoya. He went to Yonaguni one day before than us. Another my friend who lives in same town and I went together. When we arrived Ishigaki airport, comfortable wind was blowing. We went toward "Shiraho" area. Shiraho is very beautiful area which along the sea. There are bigger reefs. We were searching for the minshuku(guest house).
1

My travel diary-2

This tour was planned by my friend who lives in Nagoya. He went to arrived at Yonaguni one a day earlier before than us. Another my friend  of mine also who lives in the same town and so (he accompanied us) and we went travelled together.

When we arrived at the Ishigaki airport, comfortable cool wind was blowing. We went toward "Shiraho" afterwards.

Shiraho is very beautiful place. area which along It's near the sea and there were big reefs too. From there, we were went searching for the minshuku(guest house).

1

My traveling diary-2

This tour was planned by my friend who lives in Nagoya. He went to Yonaguni one day before than us. I went later with another my friend who lives in same town and I went together.
When we arrived at Ishigaki airport, a comfortable wind was blowing. We went toward to the "Shiraho" area.
Shiraho is a very beautiful seaside area which along the sea where there are bigger reefs.

We were searching for the minshuku (guest house).