Same hobby Today I went to school and I talked about my hobbies with a friend of mine who has the same hobbies. Both of us like foreign music, movies and TV shows like 'Taylor Swift' 'Pitch Perfect' ''glee' and so on. I want to go to karaoke box with him someday. In addition,today I learned how to use 'hope 'and 'wish' on italki. I hadn't understood the difference between 'hope'and 'wish',so I asked. Many people told me how to use,so I was glad to see them.
1

Same hobby

Today I went to school and I talked about my hobbies with a friend of mine who has the same hobbies.
Both of us like foreign music, movies and TV shows like 'Taylor Swift' ,'Pitch Perfect', ''glee', and so on.
I want to go to a karaoke box with him someday.

Even better: "I want to go to karaoke with him someday".  In america we say "go to karaoke", if you want to use "box" then it should be "go to a karaoke box".

In addition, today I learned how to use 'hope 'and 'wish' on italki.
I hadn't understood the difference between 'hope' and 'wish', so I asked. (very good sentence) 
Many people told me how to use, so I was glad to see them.

Always use ", " between many choices.  Also, always use space after "," - should always be "1, 2" and never "1,2".

1

Same hobby

Both of us like foreign music, movies and TV shows like 'Taylor Swift', 'Pitch Perfect', ''glee', and so on.
I want to go to karaoke box with him someday.

In addition,today I learned how to use 'hope 'and 'wish' on italki today.
I hadn't understood the difference between 'hope'and 'wish', so I asked.
Many people told me how to use it,so I was glad to seeunderstand them.

Good Luck!!

Same hobby

Both of us like foreign music, movies and TV shows like 'Taylor Swift' ,'Pitch Perfect' ,''glee' ,and so on.
I want to go to karaoke with him someday.

In addition,today I learned how to use 'hope 'and 'wish' on italki.
I hadn't understood the difference between 'hope'and 'wish',so I asked.
Many people told me how to use,so I was glad to see them.