HaLee
Vietnam is my country Ho Guom lake probably is the most famous place in Hanoi city. the lake will be a ideal place to relax if you visit Hanoi. Each year , it attracts many visitors who come from many different countries , cultures and languages. My university near the lake so I usually jog around here to find visitors . I want to talk them about human , famous place, famous food in Vietnam .It enabled me to improve my speaking English skill. The visitors usually said that they like living in Vietnam because Vienam is a peacy country , Vietnamese are very friendly , helpful , kind...but they hate traffic jam in Vietnam. Traffic in Vietnam is so dangerous. I talked a woman named Carole . She is from England . She is 68 years old . She has a long , white hair .She travels to Vietnam to relax . Because she is old to work now and she is retired. She asked me some questions such as : " Is there anything else I can help you with" "How many brothers or sisters do you have ?'' "The girls dress up . Are they graduates from university ?" " Would you like a cup of tea in the cafe" She said " You need more practice but you are doing very well" She talked me about her family . Her son lives in Thailand and works in Malaysia.Her daughter is teacher and lives in Tokyo. The second visitor who I talked to in Ho Guom Lake is a man . He is 49 years old . He is teacher at university in Vietnam . The university's name is Bach khoa. He comes from England . He has lived alone in Vienam for 2 years and his family lives in England . On his holiday , he usually travel to Thailand, Myanma, Campuchia ... He doesn't return England . I asked him reason why he go back England to visit his family . He said that they keep touch with by social networking site such as Facebook ... Although he has lived in Vietnam for 2 years he cannot speak Vietnamese . He said that he like living in Vietnam and joying around the lake to relax.
Jan 28, 2015 4:17 PM

Vietnam is my country

Ho Guom lake is probably the most famous place in Hanoi city. The lake is an ideal place to relax if you visit Hanoi. Each year, it attracts many visitors who come from many different countries and cultures. and languages.

My university is near the lake, so I usually jog around here to find visitors. I want to talk them about humanity, famous places, and famous food in Vietnam. This enables me to improve my speaking ability. The visitors usually saidsay that they like living in Vietnam because Vietnam is a peaceful country. They say that the Vietnamese are very friendly, helpful, and kind...but they hate the traffic jams in Vietnam. The traffic in Vietnam is so dangerous. I talked to a woman named Carole. She was from England. She was 68 years old. She had long, white hair and travelled to Vietnam to relax. Because she is too old to work now, and she is retired. She asked me some questions such as:
"Is there anything else I can help you with"
"How many brothers or sisters do you have?''
"Do the girls dress up. Are they graduates from university?"
"Would you like a cup of tea in the cafe?"
She said, "You need more practice but you are doing very well"
She talked to me about her family. Her son lives in Thailand and works in Malaysia. Her daughter is a teacher and lives in Tokyo.

The second visitor who I talked to in Ho Guom Lake was a man who was 49 years old. He is a teacher at a university in Vietnam. The university's name is is called Bach khoa. He comes from England and has lived alone in Vietnam for 2 years. His family lives in England. On his holidays, he usually travels to Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia; he doesn't return to England. I asked him reason why he didn't go back England to visit his family. He said that they keep in touch with social networking sites such as Facebook. Although he has lived in Vietnam for 2 years, he cannot speak Vietnamese. He said that he likes living in Vietnam and jogging around the lake to relax.

This is good! I can see you are trying to practise ''Reported Speech''. I suggest you look at Active Questions and Reported Questions -- remember, when we use reported speech/questions, we always go one step back into the past.