Zoe
style exercise I'm gonna writing random stuff about me and my life so I can evaluate if I speak English correctly. I was born 26 years ago in a small village in Tuscany. Some of my relatives -- from the part of my mother -- live in Scotland, exactly in Glasgow. I love Scotland and Ireland. I lived there for some time. I just graduated in translation from University of Pisa and if I don't find any job in 3 months I'm gonna leave. That's for sure. The situation in Italy, from the point of view of job opportunities, is really dramatic. Nobody gives you the chance to confront yourself with real life. And if they do, they want you to submit to their conditions. Which are ridiculous. I mean, if you are between 18 and 29 years old probably you can find jobs which expect you to accept to work 18 hours per day at 500 euro per months. That's absurd!
1

I mean, if you are between 18 and 29 years old probably you can find jobs which expect you to accept to work 18 hours per day at 500 euro per months. That's absurd!

----

I mean, if you are between 18 and 29 years old probably you can find jobs which expect you to accept a position (or a job) working 18 hours per day for only 500 euro per month. That's absurd!

-----

yes, let's hope things change! All the best people want to leave Italy - because they seem to have no choice!

1

Style Exercise

I'm gonna (the word "gonna" is slang) going to write random stuff about me and my life so I you can evaluate if I speak English correctly.

I was born 26 years ago in a small village in Tuscany. Some of my relatives, -- from the part of on my mother's side of the family, -- live in Glasgow, Scotland, exactly in . I love Scotland and Ireland. I lived there for some time. I just graduated in translation from the University of Pisa and if I don't find any a job in 3 months I'm gonna going to leave. That's for sure. The situation in Italy, from the point of view of job opportunities, is really dramatic bleak. Nobody gives you the chance to confront yourself with real life. And If they do, they want you to submit to their conditions,. Wwhich are ridiculous. I mean, if you are between 18 and 29 years old, probably you can find jobs at which you should expect you to accept to work 18 hours per day at 500 euro per months. That's absurd!