Alícia
A Review About the movie "The Lovely Bones" The Lovely Bones during 135 minutes. His director is Peter Jackson, published on 10 february 2010. The main actors is Mark Wahlberg and the main actresse is Rachel Weisz. The movie received 36 nominations, and won 12 awards. The Lovely Bones is a dramatic movie who speaks about the life after dead. A 14 years old girl (Susie Salmon) in 1970's Pensylvania is murdered by her neighbour. She tells the story from the place between Heaven and Earth. She tried to speak with her family (specifically his father) to said to them who have killed her. It's a moving story, different than we can see habitually.We can see two differents world, Susie's world, and the real world. It's a film for all people, young and old. I think it's my favorite movie. I admise so this film, because it's a thougth provoking movie... and it isn't a violent movie. This film is an unqualified must see. Alicia.
1

A Review About the movie "The Lovely Bones"

The Lovely Bones runs for 135 minutes. Its director is Peter Jackson, premiered on 10 february 2010.The film stars Mark Wahlberg and Rachel Weisz as co-leads. The film was nominated for 36 awards and won 12.

The Lovely Bones is a drama movie that deals with life after dead. A 14 year old girl (Susie Salmon) in 1970's Pensylvania is murdered by her neighbour.

She tells the story from the place between Heaven and Earth. This is not incorrect but I'd say it like this: She narrates her story from the after life. Though I don't know if "after life" is the right word to express your idea because I haven't seen the movie myself.

She tried to speak to her family (specifically her father) to tell them who had killed her.

It's a moving story, different than what we can see habitually.We can see two different worlds, Susie's world, and the real world. It's a film for people of all ages, young and old. I think it's my favorite movie. I admire this film so much, because it's a thougth provoking movie... and it isn't violent.

This film is an unqualified (maybe you meant underrated?) must see.

Alicia.

<em>Good entry. I'm going to show some different ways to write this. </em>

The Lovely Bones is 135 minutes in length (OR, The Lovely Bones lasts 135 minutes). The director is Peter Jackson, released on February 10th 2010. The main actors is Mark Wahlberg and the main actresse is Rachel Weisz. The movie received 36 nominations and won 12 awards.

The Lovely Bones is a dramatic movie that speaks about the life after death. A 14-years old girl (Susie Salmon) in 1970's Pensylvania is murdered by her neighbour. She tells the story from the place between Heaven and Earth. She tried to speak with her family (specifically his father) to tell them who had killed her.

It's a moving story, different than we can normally/usually see habitually. We can see two differents world, Susie's world, and the real world. It's a film for everyone, young and old. I think it's my favorite movie. I admire so this film because it's a thought provoking movie... and it isn't a violent movie.

This film is an absolute must see.

Alicia.