Mandy
First Diary: Classroom observation I visited a first grade classroom in this morning; it's my second time to be there. There are 27 students in Ms. K's class, and these students are very friendly and talented. Based on my today's observation, I find three tips that are handy for new teachers using in their class. Firstly, Ms. K was always greeting student at the door before they entered to the classroom. Meeting and greeting students at beginning of the class are beneficial to create a connection between students and teacher. Secondly, I noticed that when Ms. K was reading a story in class, she used plenty of expressions and changed her tone of voice to fit the characters or dialogues. Thirdly, as most of students are English Language Learners Ms. K didn't say any long sentences when she's giving direction or instruction. So students can understand her words easily and follow the directions quickly. I really enjoy spending time to do the classroom observation, and hope that I will have a chance to come back Ms. K's classroom again.
1

First Diary: Classroom observation

I visited a first grade classroom in this morning; it's was my second time to be there. There are 27 students in Ms. K's class, and these students are very friendly and talented. Based on my today's observation, I find learned three tips that are handy for new teachers to use using in their classes.

Firstly, Ms. K was always greetinged students at the door before they entered to the classroom. Meeting and greeting students at the beginning of the class is are beneficial to create a connection between the students and the teacher.

Secondly, I noticed that when Ms. K was reading a story in class, she used plenty of expressions and changed her tone of voice to fit the characters or dialogues. (Excellent)

Thirdly, as most of students are English Language Learners, so Ms. K didn't say any use long sentences when she's giving gave directions or instructions. SoTherefore, the students can understandunderstood her words more easily and followed the directions quickly.

I really enjoyed spending time to doing the classroom observation, and hope that I will have a chance to come go back Ms. K's classroom again.

1

<em>I'm going to show some ways to write this differently.</em>

First Diary: Classroom observation

I visited a first grade classroom in this morning; it was my second time being there. There are 27 students in Ms. K's class, and these students are very friendly and talented. Based on my today's observations, I found three tips that are handy for new teachers to use in their class.

Firstly, Ms. K was always greeting students at the door before they entered to the classroom. Meeting and greeting students at the beginning of the class is beneficial to create a connection between students and teacher.

Secondly, I noticed that when Ms. K was reading a story in class, she used plenty of expressions and changed her tone of voice to fit the characters or dialogues.

Thirdly, as most of students are English Language Learners Ms. K didn't say any long sentences when she's giving direction or instruction. So students could understand her words easily and follow the directions quickly.

I really enjoy spending time to do the classroom observation, and hope that I will have a chance to come back to Ms. K's classroom again.