Irina
Boys choir. I am a teacher in a boys choir and the most difficult thing for me is the discipline. Of course I enjoy seeing as my boys happy to meet me and it's funny to hear from 6 years old boy that he will marry me. Although I realise that I should be stricter and sometimes I have to show my authority but then I think that they are so busy at school and everybody tries to restric them in everything so I pity them. Maybe too often:)
1

<em>I'm going to show some different ways to write this.</em>

Boys choir.

I am a teacher in a boys choir and the most difficult thing for me is the discipline. Of course I enjoy seeing as my boys and them being happy to see me and it's funny to hear from a 6-years old boy that he will marry me. Although, I realise that I should be stricter and sometimes I have to show my authority, I also think that they are so busy at school and everybody tries to restrict them in everything they do, so I pity them too. Maybe too often :)

1

Boys choir.

I am a teacher in a boys choir and the most difficult thing for me is the discipline. Of course, I enjoy seeing as my boys happy to meet me and it's funny to hear from a 6 years old boy that he will marry me. Although I realise that I should be stricter, and sometimes I have to show my authority, but then I think that they are so busy at school and everybody tries to restrict them in everything so I pity them. Maybe too often:)

Irina...your English is very good and you communicate very well.  You appear to be at a point in your English development that you will understand when I explain that there are different schools of thought regarding the use of various forms of puncuation and clauses.  Your writing skill is at least as good as many native speakers.  Congratulations!