Pavel
Bathroom Reconstruction Do you have an old bathroom? Are you thinking about doing the reconstruction? ... We have something in common. Me and my mother are helping my grandmother to decide which things put into the new bathroom and what not. We are going to change her bathroom, build new and try to convince workers to do best quality job. :) Problem is with my grandmother which does not know how to decide and is confused. Finally, I looks like we have succeeded and reconstruction will start tomorrow morning. Almost every thing is bought and prepared. So I hope it will be done fast, soon and smooth. Wish us luck! Pavel
1

A Bathroom Reconstruction

Do you have an old bathroom? Are you thinking about doing the reconstruction? ... We have something in common. Me and my mother are helping to my grandmother to decide which things to put into the new bathroom and what not. We are going to change her bathroom, build a new one and try to convince workers to do the best quality job. :)

The problem is with that my grandmother which does not know how what to decide and is confused. Finally, I looks like we have succeeded and the reconstruction will start tomorrow morning. Almost everything is has been bought and prepared. So I hope it will be done fast, soon and smooth. Wish us luck!

Pavel

Good work, Pavel!

Wish you luck! 

Sending to you only my opinion about some corrections for your checking accordingly the grammar rules. Of course, I am not an English national speaker.

Best Regards,

Roman