Boubouillehou
Unusual class :) Today, I had a really interesting class! Normally, I should have had a constitutional law class. It's not that I don't like it, I actually love it, but my teacher is pregnant. Because she is leaving university soon, we have a lot of extra classes and it's really tiring to learn so fast... But today we had a guest! He was a turkish professor and he talked about the few recent révolutions in the Mediterranean Basin. It was really interesting because we generally only talk about France, and on top of that, he had a funny accent! Thanks to him, I could relax a bit and enjoy this class!

<em>Good post. There are no major errors worth pointing out. </em>

Unusual class :)

Today, I had a really interesting class!
Normally, I should have had a constitutional law class. It's not that I don't like it, I actually love it, but my teacher is pregnant. Because she is leaving university soon, we have a lot of extra classes and it's really tiring to learn so fast... but today we had a guest! He was a Turkish professor and he talked about the few recent révolutions in the Mediterranean Basin. It was really interesting because we generally only talk about France, and on top of that, he had a funny accent! Thanks to him, I could relax a bit and enjoy this class!