José Alberto
Origin of knowledge. For many years, knowledge as a human characteristic have been debated amply but always two component have been present, the subject and the object. In that debate, something it’s true, knowledge represent a relationship between a subject and an object. However, if we put emphasis in only one, we could favorable it. Objectivism when we put the object as main component and subjectivism using the subject. In the objectivism, the object determine the subject (individually or humanity); in other words, objects as a real concept and defined structure are rebuilt by our mind. In the subjectivism, the human knowledge reside in the subject (our perception), but not in an individual subject if not in a higher subject, a powerful God. Saludos desde México.

Origin of knowledge.

<em>This is extremely hard to decipher! Whilst the words are English, the meaning is very hard to find! (Sorry to be so brutal) </em>

For many years, knowledge as a unique characteristic of humans characteristic have has been debated amply but always two components aspects(?) have been present, the subject and the object <em>(that is not true, as you present it - what does it mean! do you speak of subjectivity and objectivity?)</em>. In these debates, something it’s one thing is true - knowledge represents a relationship between a subject and an object or cause and effect?

However, if we put emphasise in one only one, we could show bias towards favorable it. Then that is objectivism when we put the object as the main component the most significant and Subjectivism using if we favour the subject.

In the objectivism, the object determines the subject (individually or humanity); in other words, objects as a real concepts and defined structures are rebuilt/reformed by our mind. In the subjectivism, the human knowledge resides in the subject (our perception thereof), but not in an individual subject if not or even in a higher subject, a powerful God.

Saludos desde México.

<em>I cannot work out what you intend by 'subject', 'subjectivism', 'object', 'objectivism'.  </em>

Origin of knowledge.

For many years, knowledge as a human characteristic has been debated amply/extensively although but always two components have always  been present, the subject and the object. In that debate, something it’s  what is known to be true is that knowledge represents a relationship between a subject and an object.

However, if we put the emphasis on only one of these components, we could favorable it. Objectivism would result when we put the object as the main component and subjectivism if we favored using the subject.

In the objectivism, the object determines the subject (individually or all of humanity); in other words, the objects as a real concept and defined structure is are rebuilt by our mind. In the subjectivism, the human knowledge resides in the subject (our perception), but not in an individual subject if it is not in a higher subject, such as a powerful God.

Saludos desde México.

Although I corrected your post, I have no idea what you were talking about José!  Unfortunately, it was far too philosophical for my brain!

Origin of knowledge.

For many years, knowledge as a human characteristic has been debated extensively and the two components are always been present: subject and object. In that debate, knowledge always present a relationship between a subject and an object.

However, if we put emphasis to one of them, we could favour it. Objectivism is when we put the object as a main component and subjectivism is using the subject.  OR (Objectivisim is putting the object as a main component and subjectivism is using the subject)

In the objectivism, the object determines the subject (individually or humanity); in other words, objects as a real concept and defined structure are rebuilt by our mind. In subjectivism, the human knowledge resides in the subject (to our perception), but not in an individual subject if not in a higher subject, a powerful God.

Saludos desde México.

Origin of knowledge.

For many years, knowledge as a human characteristic has been debated amply but  two components have always been present, the subject and the object. In that debate, something is true, knowledge represents a relationship between a subject and an object.

However, if we put emphasis on only one, we could favor  it. Objectivism is when we put the object as the main component and subjectivism is using the subject.

In objectivism, the object determines the subject (individually or humanity); in other words, objects as a real concept and defined structure are rebuilt by our mind. In  subjectivism, the human knowledge resides in the subject (our perception), but not in an individual subject if not in a higher subject, a powerful God.

Saludos desde México.