Enrique
Buying a new guitar I'm really excited! I've improved my level playing guitar and I think is time to buy a new instrument. My old guitar is a classical type, and now I want a flamenco model. Here in Spain there are a lot of luthiers to choose. What an amazing job they have! They can made a marvelous instrument only with some wood, a few instruments and, of course, their hands. I like the smell in the shops, and I feel really peaceful testing guitars there. So, the search start tomorrow!

Buying a new guitar

I'm really excited! I've improved my level playing guitar and I think it is time to buy a new instrument.
My old guitar is a classical type, and now I want a flamenco model. Here in Spain there are a lot of luthiers to choose from. What an amazing job they have! They can make a marvelous instrument only with some wood, a few instruments tools and, of course, their hands. I like the smell in the shops, and I feel really peaceful testing guitars there.
So, the search starts tomorrow!

Me encanta la guitarra española. I also learned an English word ("luthier") that I didn't know before!

Spanish classical guitar sounds awesome!