Susan
An article about young people today! Hello!! this article is for homework, maybe it's not the best, or you don't agree with my point of view but I'd like you could help me with my grammar mistakes please!!!! :D THANKS!! <3 well, the instructions are: (( The young people of today are likely to live longer and healthier than any other genetation. Why do you think that is? Write your article in 120-180 words)) -------------------------------------------------------- "Young people today" Why do the older generations complain that we young people eat the wrong food, take no exercise, and don’t look after our bodies? In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. I’m sure many things have improved; for example, I think education is better that before, thanks to all our Biology lessons now we have more notions about how take care of our body, how it works and that helps us avoid illness. Every day young people are more aware of what they eat and how important having a good health is. You can release it seeing more people doing exercise and trying to be fit. It’s like a new fever nowadays. And of course we have the luck medicine has advanced a lot and keeps doing. We have more treatments and opportunities to have a long and healthy life. Better education, more nourishing food, more intensive and varied exercise, medical advances, no wonder we’re going to be the healthiest generation ever!
Jan 28, 2015 8:28 PM
Hello. How are you ? I teach English in a college, and you ? I could help you to improve your spoken English. It is free of charge. I just want to meet new friends and know their cultures, such as : interesting places, education, food etc. I am not an online teacher, but I am ready to be your speaking partner. Please add me & talk on Skype directly : aliagil1

"Young people today" 

Why do the older generations complain that we young people eat the wrong food, get no exercise, and don’t look after our bodies? In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.
I’m sure many things have improved; for example, I think education is better that before.  Thanks to all of our Biology lessons, now we have more notions about how take care of our body, how it works and how it helps us avoid illness.
Every day young people are more aware of what they eat and how important having a good health is. You can release it seeing more people doing exercise and trying to be fit. It’s like a new fever nowadays. And of course we have the luck that medicine has advanced a lot and keeps doing so. We have more treatments and opportunities to have a long and healthy life.
Better education, more nourishing food, more intensive and varied exercise, medical advances, it's no wonder we’re going to be the healthiest generation ever!

February 1, 2015