linda
schip I’m growing in a seaside town in the province of Taranto in southern Italy. Taranto is an 'important port city since the days of Ancient Greece. The proximity to the sea, has led me to love him very much. Completed my studies at the Academy of Fine Arts , I boarded as a photographer on cruise ships Italian and I was on board a total of three years. The reasons that led me lo male tris choice are many, first the sea, not only watch or immerse myself near the coast but, being in the center, away from the mainland with everything in it, and let me hear the noise from its cradle waves. Travelling was another reason, without having to choose a destination but be led from the ship. During that time, I was able to realize the paintings in my cabin and a video set on the ship and in a glacier in Norway. The video tells metaphorically the experience lived by a sailor who dreams and seeks himself surfing and traveling. From this experience I came out enriched and grown, then I went on land to devote myself entirely to the art, but sometimes the desire to be still in the midst of the sea is strong. Having already been in the open sera, I'm sure not to suffer from seasickness, to be able to work in the event of heavy seas, to know myself adapt to life on board, with its pleasures, its rules and sometimes its privations.

Ship  

(I’m growing) I grew up in a seaside town in the province of Taranto in southern Italy.
Taranto is an important port city since the days of Ancient Greece.
The proximity to the sea has led me to love (him) it very much.
Once I had completed my studies at the Academy of Fine Arts, I boarded as a photographer on Italian cruise ships (Italian) and I was on board a total of three years.
The reasons that led me lo make this choice are many.  First the sea - not only I can watch or immerse myself <em>(?  it is unclear what you mean by 'immerse myself'.  Maybe 'bathe'?) </em>near the coast but, being in the center<em> </em>of the water<em> (I think it may be better to say 'being surrounded by water', or 'being in the midst of the sea')</em>, away from the mainland with everything in it, (and let) it allows me to hear the noise (from) of its cradle<em> (? it's unclear to me what 'cradle waves' means)</em> waves. 

Travelling was another reason, without having to choose a destination but be led (from) by the ship.
During that time, I was able to (realize the) create paintings in my cabin and a video, set on the ship and in a glacier in Norway. 

The video tells metaphorically the experience lived by a sailor who dreams and seeks himself surfing and traveling.
From this experience I came out enriched and (grown,) more mature.  Then I went on land to devote myself entirely to (the) art, but sometimes the desire to be still in the midst of the sea is strong. 

Having already been in the open sea, I'm sure not to suffer from seasickness, to be able to work in the event of heavy seas, and to know (myself) how to adapt to life on board, with its pleasures, its rules and sometimes its privations.

I enjoyed reading this, Linda : )  It was fascinating!