Jorch Terro
A little writing practice Snow notwithstanding, Peter achieved to reach the mountain shelter after a long, hard way. Though, the greatest difficulties weren't sloped grounds or stormy weather conditions but his fellow walkers Paul and Joe. They were, he knew it now, the worst partnership for a journey like that in spite of what the website which put them in contact said. The first one was an uppity guy whose hubris would leave a track in the ground like slug's slobber whereas the latter one's childish behaviour made him to pack flip-flops for a winter trip. But, finally, after a car ride and a long walk with a lot of nonchalant looks and even more potty jokes courtesy of Paul and Joe respectively, Peter could leave his backpack on shelter's floor and fire the chimney at once. The place was pretty wide, quite comfortable, very well furnished and it started to warm because of fireplace's heat. Nobody said anything while they put their stuff in the rooms and sit around the fire. Everyone was wordless but it seemed as though the three of them wanted to say something. At this moment, Peter's mind harked back to his parents divorce's awkwardness and he knew it would be a hellish weekend.
Jan 28, 2015 9:50 PM