Frits
事情我用。。。 大家好! I'm sorry for writing this in English. I prefer to write as much in Mandarin as possible, but some things are still too hard for me to say in Mandarin. Things I want/need to be able to say in Chinese: "How do I say ..... in Chinese?" "Do you understand me?" “Did I say that correctly?" "Verb, noun, pronoun, adjective" (for now, later I'll need more of these) Okay, that's it for now. More requests will follow, as I slowly learn more Chinese. 谢谢你们!再见!

事情我用。。。

大家好!
I'm sorry for writing this in English. I prefer to write as much in Mandarin as possible, but some things are still too hard for me to say in Mandarin.

Things I want/need to be able to say in Chinese:
"How do I say ..... in Chinese?"  。。。用中文怎么说?
"Do you understand me?" 你能明白我说的话吗?
“Did I say that correctly?" 我说的对吗?
"Verb, noun, pronoun, adjective" (for now, later I'll need more of these)动词,名词, 代词,形容词
Okay, that's it for now. More requests will follow, as I slowly learn more Chinese.
谢谢你们!再见!

事情我用。。。[things i want to know=我想知道的事]

大家好! [=hello,everyone/everybody!]
I'm sorry for writing this in English. I prefer to write as much in Mandarin as possible, but some things are still too hard for me to say in Mandarin. [it's the same time to me when i want to express something in english]

"How do I say ..... in Chinese?" [=...用 汉语(or中文)怎么 说?:how=怎么  in chinese=用 汉语 say=说]
"Do you understand me?" [=你 懂(or明白) 我吗?:understand=懂/知道/明白]
“Did I say that correctly?" [=我 刚才 说的 对 吗?:did~just now=刚才 correctly(right)=对/正确]
"Verb, noun, pronoun, adjective" (for now, later I'll need more of these) [v.=<动>、n.=<名>、pron.=<代>、adj.=<形>]

谢谢你们!再见!

事情我用。。。

大家好!

"How do I say ..... in Chinese?" 。。。用汉语怎么说(yòng  hàn  yǔ  zěn  mē  shuō  )
"Do you understand me?"    你能明白我的意思吗?(nǐ  néng  míng  bái  wǒ  dē  yì  sī  mā)
“Did I say that correctly?"   我这样说对吗?(wǒ  zhè  yàng  shuō  duì  mā)
"Verb, noun, pronoun, adjective" (for now, later I'll need more of these)

动词,名词,代词,形容词(dòng  cí , míng  cí , dài  cí , xíng  róng  cí)

谢谢你们!再见!

事情我用。。。

大家好!

"How do I say ..... in Chinese?" ”用中文怎么说……“
"Do you understand me?"  你能明白我的意思吗?
“Did I say that correctly?"  我表达的正确吗? /我说对了吗
"Verb, noun, pronoun, adjective" (for now, later I'll need more of these)  动词 名词 代词 形容词

谢谢你们!再见!

lm looking for a partner also..if u have any question about chinese ..let me know..