ioritz
last weekend Last weekend I went to Laredo. Laredo is a village near the sea, is very beutiful place. We walks near the water but we didn`t entry at water becous in these mounth of the year the water is very cold. After the walked we went to had a dinner in a famous restaurant in the city, these restaurant is famous for his fish. When we finished the dinner, we caught the bus to went at home. Gracias por las correcciones Thanks for the corrections
Jan 28, 2015 10:08 PM

last weekend

Last weekend I went to Laredo. Laredo is a village near the sea, and it is very beutiful beautiful place. We walksed near the water but we didn`t entry at water enter becous because in these mounth during this month of the year the water is very cold. After the walked, we went to had a have dinner in a famous restaurant in the city. these This restaurant is famous for his fish. When we finished the dinner, we caught the bus to went at go home.

Gracias por las correcciones

Thanks for the corrections

last weekend

Last weekend I went to Laredo. Laredo is a village near the sea, it is a very beutiful place. We walks walked near the water but we didn`t entry enter at the water becous because in these mounth months of the year the water is very cold. After the we walked, we went to had have a dinner in a famous restaurant in the city, these this restaurant is famous for his its fish. When we finished the dinner, we caught the bus to went at go home.

Gracias por las correcciones

Thanks for the corrections

Note: You're welcome :)