Анна Русин
To Abandon Yourself Life is a hard thing. Nobody knows how to live right life. The life is sometimes to win and sometimes to lose. Our lives can be compared with zebra. You might ask me why? And I will answer that nothing can describe life as comparing with zebra. Zebra has black lines and white lines. The same is with life: sometimes you have hard times and sometimes good ones. I think that people should know this property of life: after every black line going white one. Yes, it's very familiar proverb. But it's true. So let's think a bit about 'abandoning yourself'. What is it and why people abandon themselves? As I said in previous sentences, life include as white as black lines. But the length of these lines is different. The white line can continue for year and the black one can continue for about ten years. And on the contrary. But nobody knows the length of each line, so some people might think that, when their lives turn into the black line, it could continue forever. And that is the time when they start to abandon themselves. It means they start to think that they can do nothing and just give up. But abandoning yourself it's not only about giving up. There is different kinds of abandoning: physically, emotionally, spiritually etc. When men abandoning himself he stops take care about his body and about his appearance. Also he may harm his health by eating and drinking unhealthy food. As for spiritually abandoning, I can say that it is the most harmful action. Because the consequences of physical abandonment can be easily corrected, but spiritual health is very difficult to recover. To sum up all that said above, I want to ask you: "Are you abandoning yourself?". And if your answer is "Yes", I should tell you that NOW is the best time to change your life in better way. We need to keep hold of who we are so we can live our best lives.
Jan 28, 2015 10:54 PM