Arwen
Diary 28 Jan. It was blustery in the morning. I could hardly walk straightly in the wind. After school, I had a afternoon tea with my host family this afternoon. This is the first time that I eat British afternoon tea. This is a lovely tea room. There are a lot kind of chocolates and sweets. We ordered a set with some switches, some snacks and a cup of tea for each person. Because we ate a lot, one of my roommates said she has to go to the gym. When dinner was ready, we were not hungry very much, so we just ate a little of pasta. The pasta remained a lot. My host mother was worried about it. But when my roommate who went to the gym went home, she was very hungry, and she finished all the pasta. I told her, "All the exercise has been done for nothing."
1

Diary 28 Jan.

It was blustery in the morning. I could hardly walk straightly in the wind.
After school, I had  a  afternoon tea with my host family this afternoon. This is the first time that I eat ate British afternoon tea.
This is a lovely tea room. There are a lot of kinds of chocolates and sweets.
We ordered a set with some switches (switches?), some snacks and a cup of tea for each person.
Because we ate a lot, one of my roommates said she has had to go to the gym.
When dinner was ready, we were not hungry very much, so we just ate a little of pasta.
The pasta remained a lot There was a lot of pasta remaining. My host mother was worried about it but, when my roommate who went to the gym went came home, she was very hungry, and she finished all the pasta. I told her, "All the that exercise has been done for nothing."