Karina D.
Toxic people In our life we will meet different kind of people. They will have different personalities and you will have to understand them but there are many toxic people. What is that? Well, they are people that damage everything with their awful behavior and you have to void them if you want to live in peace. That kind of people have negative thoughts all time, they don't have dreams, want everything easy and can contagoius with their depression. If you want to do something their first words will be: You coun't do it, It's imposible. Don't be silly, don't make any effort. If you have a toxic friend, you have to talk with him/her about his behaviour, and how it affects your life. If your friend doesn't listen you, run away because Your friend won't make you believe in your dreams for his negative energy and you will be a depress person like him/her. Life is as a mirror, it smile you while you watch it smiling!
2

Toxic people

In our life we will meet different kinds of people. They will have different personalities and you will have to understand them. But the truth is that there are many toxic people. What Why is that? Well, they are people that who damage everything with their awful behavior and you have to avoid them if you want to live in peace. That These kind of people have negative thoughts all time, they don't have dreams, want everything to be easy and their sadness can be contagious can contagoius with their depression. If you want to do something their first words will be: "You can't coun't do it, it's imposible. Don't be silly, don't make any effort."

If you have a toxic friend, you have to talk with him/her about their his behaviour, and how it affects your life.
If your friend doesn't listen to you, run away because your friend won't make encourage you to believe in your dreams - his their negative energy is negative and you will become a negative person like him/her.

"Life is as like a mirror. it smile you while you watch it smiling! Smile at it, and it smiles back at you." - Peace Pilgram

Thank you so much!
I get what you say but you probably shouldn't include depressed people (as in, diagnosed with depression) among them. They inevitably do carry an aura of negativity, but they are people suffering from a mental illness. It's like saying you should avoid cancer patients because their negativity is toxic. Maybe using other terms, like 'very negative', 'invalidating' etc. could help you explain your message without offending people. So I suggest you separate talking about toxic people and talking about depressed people, for example by mentioning them in another writing exercise, for example one about how to deal with people going through problems while preserving your own mental health and balance.