Banu
summary Summary. This article is devoted to a problem of ethnic repatriates on adaptation and integration in modern Kazakhstan society. Object of research is social well-being as the indicator of measurement of level and success of entry of ethnic repatriates into the new sociocultural environment of the Kazakhstan society, a subject - adaptation of ethnic repatriates. Level of social well-being was measured in such parameters as an assessment of an economic situation families, assessment of financial position, relation with local population. To check please!
1

Summary

Summary. This article is devoted to the problem of ethnic repatriates on the adaptation and integration
of ethnic repatriates in modern Kazakhstan society. The object of the research is the use of social well-being as an indicator of measurement to guage the level and success of entry of ethnic repatriates into the new sociocultural environment of the Kazakhstan society; the subject - adaptation of ethnic repatriates. Level of social well-being was measured using such parameters as an assessment of the economic situation of families, assessment of financial position and relationship with the local population.
To check please!