thuy Bien
Don't Force A Baby To Eat Much I saw my sister in law fed her son once, and it was really a terrible image in my mind. She kept his hands and feet tighten so that he couldn't resist. She forced him to eat by a terrible way that may have affected to him a lot today. She held his nose so that he couldn't breath while she kept feeding him. And in order to breath, he had to swallow everything in his mounth. He kept crying while he was eatting. I thought he might feel like he was dying of suffocation. It was so quick to finish the meal by her way but he vomitted and had a hard couch when his meal almost finished. And it was more terrible when his meal didnt stop there, his mother fed him with the other bow of soup. She was like a terrorist. He is now 8 years old boy. He is biggest kid in his class but he learn worse. He is quick-tempered kid and he ussually hit the others who make him uncomfortable when they dont notice. I think the way his mother forced him to eat when he was a baby is the main reason for his odd actions, his anger and his less intelligence today.
Jan 29, 2015 6:39 AM