gangleyaoxi
A calendar card exhibition I visited a calendar card exhibition today. The exhibition shows a variety of calendar cards from 1950s to now, including sports, animals, buildings etc. While seeing these cards, I can witness the change of our society, the improveness of our life. and I recalled a film I watched some days ago, its name is Boyhood. This is a movie that spent the director 12 years to film. It recorded a lifehood from a 6 year old boy to an adult man. And it was nominated for this years Oscar Award. Both calendar cards and films are for people to remember the past time and cherish the life you are having now.

A calendar card exhibition

I visited a calendar card exhibition today. The exhibition showed a variety of calendar cards from the 1950s to now, including sports, animals, buildings etc.
While seeing these cards, I can could witness the change of in our society such as the improvements of in our lives. and I recalled a film I watched some days ago, its name is Boyhood. This is a movie that spent the director 12 years to film The directer spent twelve years making it. It recorded the lifehood  life of a boy from the age of six to udulthood. And it was nominated for this years Oscar Award.
Both calendar cards and films are for people to remember the past time and cherish the life they having now.