志威
write about my job what have i learned in two years? which part has i grown up? (i am an iOS developer) i think may be in three parts: firstly, in technical skill . i have been learned a lot . now i am the leader in my team . i can finish a whole app by myself or by leading my team . at the project beginning, it's very important to learn all the software needs by communication , then i will build the architecture of the project , the data structure ,including unit test . code review , performance , the last test . i am also in charge of commit the app to app store . secondly, in work skill . i mean , how to finish the task punctually and perfect that my boss asks you to do and anything about work. as a stuff , my value is solve problems . try any effort to solve problem . the boss cares about the result . so don't have any excuse for don't finish the work punctually . at the beginning , it's very important to know what your boss exactly want , what's the problem is . maybe the task that he asks you do is just one solution for your boss's problem . not the best . if there really has some factors block your job . you should tell your boss as soon as possible ,as early as possible .and give your boss some solutions for this situation and let him choose one . not just tell him problem . the communication is always very important . when you get a task from your boss . it's important to know exactly what the standard is called finish the job and the deadline , and you should tell your boss your progress frequently by email or oral . let him know the whole thing is in control . and when you ask other coworker do a job or do your a favor . it's same the last part is about how to treat life and work . two years ago , i just wanted to finished my job perfectly . and after few months . i realized that i am not just for my company . actually, i am work for myself . i am also part of company , the most import is that it's my time when i am working . the time is life . after that , i worked very hard . i took every minutes to work and learn . but few months ago , my grandma passed away , i know everyone will die . how will we face to death? life is everyday you lived , so it's ok if today's life is meaning , you are not waste today's time . you did great job , you learned new knowledge that not confused about something . you can look inside the world more perspective . maybe the most import i grown up is you must live happily , do the job you loved . i want to do something cool .
1

Write about my job

What have I learned in two years? Which part has I grown up in? 

(I am an iOS developer) 

I think the answers may be in three parts:

Firstly, in technical skill . I have been learned a lot.  Now I am the leader in of my team.  I can finish a whole app by myself or by leading my team.  At the project beginning of a project, it's very important to learn all the software needs by communication, then I will build the architecture of the project, the data structures, including unit tests, code review, performance, the last and final test.  I am also in charge of committing the app to app store.

Secondly, in work skill. I mean, how to finish the task punctually and perfectly that as my boss asks, you to do and anything about work. as a stuff. My value is solving problems.  I will try any effort to solve a problem.  The boss cares about the result.  So I don't have any excuse for don't not finishing the work punctually.  At the beginning, it's very important to know what your boss exactly wants, what's the problem is.  Maybe the task that he asks you do is just one solution for your boss's problem, maybe not the best.  If there really has are some factors blocking your job, you should tell your boss as soon as possible, as early as possible.  And give your boss some solutions for this situation and let him choose one, not just tell him the problem. 

the Communication is always very important.  When you get a task from your boss, it's important to know exactly what the standard is called is required to finish the job and the deadline, and you should tell your boss your progress frequently by email or oral verbally.  Let him know the whole thing is in under control.  And when you ask other coworker do a job or do your a favor, it's the same.

The last part is about how to treat life and work.  Two years ago, i just wanted to finished my job perfectly.  And after a few months,  I realized that I am do not just work for my company.  Actually, I am working for myself.  I am also part of a company,  the most important is that it's my time when I am working.  The time is life, after that, I worked very hard.  I took every minutes to work and learn. But a few months ago, my grandma passed away.  I know everyone will die.  How will we face to death?  Life is everyday you lived, so it's ok if today's life is has meaning,  you are not wasting today's time.  You did a great job,  you learned new knowledge that not confused about something new.  You can look inside at the world with more perspective. 

Maybe the most important thing to growning up is you must live happily, do the job you loved.  I want to do something cool.

Notes: Since you used "Firstly" and "Secondly" I would expect to see a Thirdly because you mentioned three items.  Also, instead, I would use First, Second and Third.

There is not a space character before a comma or period character.

All sentences start with a capital letter.

The pronoun "I" is always capitalized.

Very good.