Park
Cheating. It's worst experience I've ever had. Today is very tired day. Do you know voice pishing? It's kind of cheating through the phone. How did people believe definitely strange guy? But today I learned ordinary people could be a dumb. Stranger called me in morning today. Stranger already knew all about my privacy and bank account. And He told me "I'm prosecution and please help me. Now you're on the list of our suspects. Your citizen card have already stolen so many bank accounts that you didn't notice have used by korean mafia." So I was helping him. But it's economic cheating. I didn't know that but my father called me and "Shut up and listen. What are you doing right now! it's illegal. He let you act economic cheating. Stop right now and I already called police. Just stop" So police traced that strange phone guy and found out that He's korean-chinese swindler. It's really dangerous thing what I would do. If my father's call was late, Maybe I have to go jeil. I'm very very tired mentally. So you take care about your credit and economic information. And Be careful to stranger. I spent all today for preventing another economic credit crime to me. It's really really worst experience I've ever had.
Jan 29, 2015 2:24 PM
1

Cheating. It's the worst experience I've ever had.

Today is very tired has been a very tiring day. Do you know voice phishing? It's kind of like cheating through the phone.
How did people believe definitely this strange guy? But Today I learnted ordinary people could be a dumb.

A stranger called me this morning in morning today. This stranger already knew all about my privacy and bank account.
And He told me
"I'm prosecution and please help me. Now You're on the list of our suspects. Your citizen card hasve already been stolen, so many bank accounts that you didn't notice know about have are being used by Korean mafia."

So I was helping him. But it's economic cheating (fraud). I didn't know that but my father called me and said
"Shut up and listen. What are you are doing right now is illegal. He let you act economic cheating is making you commit fraud. Stop right now, and I already called police. Just stop"
So police traced that strange phone guy and found out that he's a Korean-Chinese swindler. It's a really dangerous thing that I done. If my father's call were any later, Maybe I could have to go jail. I'm very, very tired mentally. So you take care with your credit and economic information. And be careful with strangers. I spent all today for preventing another economic credit crime to me. It's really, really the worst experience I've ever had.

Cheating,the worst experience I've ever had.

Today is such boring day. Do you know voice pishing? It's kind of cheating through the phone.
How did people believe definitely strange guy? But today I learned ordinary people could be so dumb.

A stranger called me in morning today. He already knew all about my privacy and bank account.
And He told me
"I'm prosecuter and please help me. Now you're on the list of our suspects. Your citizen card have already stolen so many bank accounts that you didn't notice have used by korean mafia."

So I was helping him. But it's economic cheating. I didn't know that but my father called me and said:
"Shut up and listen. What you are doing right now! it's illegal. He let you act economic cheating. Stop right now and I have already called police. Just stop"
So police traced that strange phone guy and found out that He's a korean-chinese swindler. It's such a dangerous thing what I have done. If my father had called late,I would have gone to jeil. I'm so tired mentally. So you take care about your credit and economic information. And Be careful of the strangers. I spent all today preventing another economic credit crime of mine. It's indeed the worst experience I've ever had.

February 6, 2015