Noemi
My experience in Ireland. I want to write something about my three months staying in Ireland and I hope you will correct my mistakes. I'm from Italy and at the beginning of September I left for ireland. I attended an english course and in the afternoon I worked as au pair in my host family. I had the opportunity to know a new culture and new people. I liked Dublin so much, above all I liked the Irish pubs. I improved my english..and I'm quite satisfied with this experience. Now I want to keep studying english and improving. I hope this website will help me.
Jan 29, 2015 3:16 PM
Thank you Jim!!
Great job!

My experience in Ireland.

I want to write something about my three months staying in Ireland and I hope you will correct my mistakes.
I'm from Italy and at the beginning of September I left for Ireland. I attended an English course and in the afternoon I worked as an au pair for my host family. I had the opportunity to experience a new culture and new people. I liked Dublin so much, above all I liked the Irish pubs. I improved my English..and I'm quite satisfied with this experience. Now I want to keep studying English and improving. I hope this website will help me.