Ellen
Little letter from Dawn. The Little Prince is sometimes looked as the sun sets. Sometimes I look as the sun rises. I think that the Sunrise is one of the most magical phenomenons of this planet. Right before eyes - the sky is changing its palette from dark to light. As though right in front of you, some unknown Artists of Sky are building their own abstract art in online mode. This world is changing with incredible speed. Politicians change their shades, the countries change their borders, people change their values... But the Sun only still rises every day. The Sun rises above all this madness, and smiles. Only its smile remains the same. It is the smile of the Cheshire Cat...smile of the Mona Lisa. This smile, that knows something more... I watch as the Sun rises, and I think that actually, not everything is so hopeless, until Dawns is going on the Earth. Everything is not so hopeless, until on the Earth happens this eternal meaning of Hemingway - "...The Sun Also Rises..."... Thank You.
1

Little letter from Dawn.

The Little Prince is sometimes looked (at) as the sun sets.
Sometimes I look as the sun rises.

I think that the Sunrise is one of the most magical phenomenons of this planet.
Right before (your) eyes - the sky is changing its palette from dark to light.
As though right in front of you, some unknown Artists of (the) Sky are building their own abstract art in online mode.

This world is changing with incredible speed.
Politicians change their shades, the countries change their borders, people change their values...
But the Sun only still rises every day.

The Sun rises above all this madness, and smiles.
Only its smile remains the same.
It is the smile of the Cheshire Cat...smile of the Mona Lisa.
This smile, that knows something more...

I watch as the Sun rises, and I think that actually, not everything is so hopeless, until Dawns is going on the Earth.
Everything is not so hopeless, until on the Earth happens this eternal meaning of Hemingway - "...The Sun Also Rises..."...

Thank You.

Actually, it's just my thoughts. I try to express it in English. I think, it's a good way of learning. That's all. =)
very nice..thanks