Liang Si
taboo Language taboo is an important component of taboo. Taboo refers to society sought to avoid a certain behaviors, relationships or things, extended to the language used to express these content. Taboo language exist in the culture of all nationalities in the world, it regulates the verbal behavior of people. As a social linguistic phenomenon, taboo language is the cultural factor, social psychological factors and contextual factors such as the result of comprehensive action. it exists almost in every aspect of life. in any language, although there are some methods clearly expressed concepts or thing swords, but for some concepts or things, people always expect to avoid or mentioned it directly. In general, there are commonalities and differences between any culture and taboo language. Being aware of this, It is known that what should be said and what should not be said under the cross-cultural communication, from intercommunity to reach the consensus of communication. It would avoid embarrassing situation to understand different culture from otherness. Chinese-English language taboos in the intercommunity of pragmatics mainly manifested in some vulgar language and things, such as, religious, psychological and physical taboo.