Zoe
Boring I feel boring now! I want to play golf other places! Because here is so cold and often rain .I want to go to southern city. There is a beautiful beach and the sun shines every day I can wear a few clothes than I play golf every day so happy! But now I don't have friends with me.I think I should learn English.But when I'm going to study I always have a lot of things.For example my stock and shopping online TaoBao is a fascinating website.I adore the boss.He make our life convenient but sometimes I don't like him because he always let me spend a lot of money.So I want to leave here at once!

Boring

I feel bored now! I want to play golf at other places! Because here is so cold and often rainy. I want to go to southern city. There is a beautiful beach and the sun shines every day I can wear fewer clothes then I play golf every day ,so happy! But now I don't have friends with me.I think I should learn English.But when I go to study I always have a lot of things.For example my stock and shopping online TaoBao is a fascinating website.I adore the boss.He makes our life convenient but sometimes I don't like him because he always let me spend a lot of money.So I want to leave here at once!

Boring

I feel boring now! I want to play golf outside from my city. other places! Because here is so cold and often rain. I want to go to southern city. There is a beautiful beach and the sunshine. every day I can wear a few clothes than I play golf every day. That makes me so happy. But now I don't have friends with me. I think I should learn English. A lot of things disturb me when I'm going to study.  I always have  For example, my stock and shopping online portal TaoBao is a fascinating website. I adore the boss. He makes our life convenient but sometimes I don't like him because he always let me to spend a lot of money. So I want to leave here at once!