Francieli
About me Hi! I will be Au Pair this year, so I need to write about who I'm to families. Can someone correct this for me? I'm single, twenty three years old, brazilian graduated in Environmental Engineer in two Thousand fourteen and at present I work as certification assistant in a pulp and paper company. I work monday through Friday. I like sports very much. I usually to ride a bike on tuesday , climbing on thursday, saturday and sunday and I to skate sometimes. My sport favorite is climbing, overcome fear, make it to the top is awnsome. It is not a sport only, but a lifestyle. I love outdoors, nature, explore places, to travel... To travel is essential for life! I love animal, all the animal, because this I'm vegetarian. I don't have religion, I belive in God, but I prefer don't do part of a religion. I'm open mind. I respect people because we are the same.
2

About me

Hi!

I will be an Au Pair this year, so I need to write about who I am to families. Can someone correct this for me?

I'm single, twenty three years old, a brazilian who graduated in Environmental Engineering in 2014 and at present I work as a certification assistant in a pulp and paper company. I work monday through Friday.

I like sports very much. I usually ride a bike on tuesdays, climb on thursdays, saturdays and sundays, and I also skate sometimes. My sport favorite is climbing; overcoming fear, making it to the top is awesome. It is not only a sport, but a lifestyle.

I love the outdoors, nature, exploring, travelling... To travel is essential for life! I love animals – all animals. Because of this I am a vegetarian.

I don't have a religion, I believe in God, but I prefer not to be part of a religion. I have an open mind. I respect people because we are the same.

1

About me

Hi!

I will be Au Pair this year, so I need to write about who I'm to families. Can someone correct this for me?

I'm single, twenty three years old, brazilian graduated in Environmental Engineer in two Thousand fourteen and at present I work as certification assistant in a pulp and paper company. I work monday through Friday.

I like sports very much. I usually (like?) to ride a bike on tuesday , climb on thursday, saturday and sunday and I like to skate sometimes. My favorite sport is climbing, overcoming fear and making it to the top is awesome. It is not only a sport, but a lifestyle.

I love outdoors, nature, explore places, to travel... To travel is essential for life! I love animals, all the animals, because of this I'm vegetarian.

I don't have religion, I belive in God, but I prefer not to be part of a religion. I'm open minded. I respect people because we are the same.