Misa
2/3/2015 Samsung paid $1.05 billion in coins to Apple for its court-order settlement. Is this true? Since the sign documents did not spell out the payment terms clearly, Samsung could settle his fine in any mode of payment that he think deem fit. 30 trucks full of coins were then carried to Apple headquarters after the court verdict. This story was spreading like wildfire on social media and is still trending even now on. There was even a photo shown that the trucks were unloading the coins in a warehouse. However, this stood out as implausible tale. One of the reasons was that 1 billion of coins needed around 3,000 trucks to transport, and not only 30 trucks.
Jan 29, 2015 4:44 PM

2/3/2015

Samsung paid $1.05 billion in change to Apple for its court-order settlement. Is this true? Since the signed documents did not spell out the payment terms clearly, Samsung could settle its fine in any mode of payment that it deems fit. 30 trucks full of coins were then carried to Apple headquarters after the court verdict.
This story spread like wildfire on social media and is still trending now. There was even a photo showing the trucks unloading all the coins in a warehouse.
However, this appears to be an implausible tale. One reasons is that 1 billion coins would require around 3,000 trucks to transport, and there were only 30 trucks delivering the coins.

This is very well written.  There's only one big error.  In English, you don't really say that you paid them in coins.  Typically, people say that they paid in change, even though change technically consists of coins.  The word "coin" is acceptable in the rest of your paragraph.  Keep it up! :)

February 1, 2015