Constanza
Just a new day to enjoy the life I'm on holidays now. This one is different than the others, because I'm spending my time with my aunt and her new family. We are staying in a home at the beach and since I'm alone now, I felt like to write something. I really enjoy being here, because it's cold now and when the sun raises is not as hot as it is during the summer at the city where I live. Probably this is not an interesting topic, and actually, I don't use to write about this kind of things, but it's been a while since the last time I wrote here. So, I missed this place and the main reason why is that I can write about wherever I want and at the same time, I'll be learning a language that I really like. I hope you can correct me if a have any mistakes, so that I'll be so thankful.
1

Just A new day to enjoy the life

I'm on holidays now. This one is different than the others, because I'm spending my time with my aunt and her new family. We are staying in a home at the beach and since I'm alone now, I felt like to writing something.
I really enjoy being here, because it's cold now and when the sun rises it's not as hot as it is during in the summer at the city where I live.
Probably Perhaps this is not an interesting topic, and actually, I don't usually to write about these  kind of things, but it's been a while since I the last time I wrote here.

So, I missed this place and the main reason why is that I can write about wherever I want and at the same time,

The main reason why I really enjoy being here is because I can write where I want whenever I want.

Also i'll be learning a language that I really like. I hope you can correct me if a have any mistakes, so And for that i'll be so thankful.

Just a new day to enjoy the life

I'm on vacation now. This one is different than the others, because I'm spending my time with my aunt and her new family. We are staying in a home at the beach, and since I'm alone now, I felt like to write writing something.
I really enjoy being here because it's cold now, and when the sun raises rises it is not as hot as it is during the summer in the city where I live.
Probably this is not an interesting topic, and actually, I don't use to usually write about this these kinds of things, but it's been a while since the last time I wrote here. So, I missed this place and the main reason why is that I can write about wherever whatever I want, and at the same time, I'll be learning a language that I really like. I hope that you will correct me if I have any mistakes. so that I'll be so thankful.

Creo que mis correcciones son bastante exactas. Yo podría tener un pequeño error , pero en general todavía tiene algunas correcciones importantes que son útiles.
Ok... Lo tendré en mente. Muchas gracias
Ten cuidado con las correcciones de Isabelle. Hay varios errores.