Mila
Flu Wreaks Havoc Everywhere Emergency services are exceeded due to influenza effects in most of communities in Spain. Unfortunately, we can see many stretchers with patients on the corridors. Crisis, lack of prevision and bad use of emergency services by citizens makes worse the situation. However, thanks to an international programme that controls the influenza virus in circulation, a vaccine is stablished by the OMS (WHO -Wold Health Organitation) every year to prevent the possibilities of infection in risk groups in our society. Furthermore, virus are compared worlwide in four centers (Atlanta, Melbourne, London, And Tokyo) to stimate the new viral strains. At the moment we have suffered three influenza pandemics (1918 Sapanish flu, 1957 Asian flu and 1968 Hong kong flu) produced by the virus A, the most commont of influenza virus. Nowadays, there are sanitary protocols and epidemiological surveillance to reduce the dramatic consequences of pandemic influenza. Fortunately, I have just passed a common cold and I hope not to catch a flu.
1

Flu Wreaks Havoc Everywhere

Emergency services have been overextended due to the effects of influenza in most of the communities in Spain. Unfortunately, there are many stretchers with patients in the corridors. The crisis, lack of provisions and poor use of emergency services by the public makes the situation worse.

However, thanks to an international programme that controls the influenza virus in circulation, a vaccine is established by the OMS (WHO -World Health Organitation) every year to prevent the possibility of high-risk groups becoming infected. Furthermore, viruses are compared worlwide in four areas (Atlanta, Melbourne, London, And Tokyo) to predict the new viral strains.

At the moment we have suffered three influenza pandemics (1918 Spanish flu, 1957 Asian flu and 1968 Hong Kong flu) produced by the A strain, the most common of influenza viruses.

I hope you stay well! The flu has been terrible in the US, too--I get the vaccine every year, but even some of the common colds have been really bad!

Today <em>["nowadays" is very colloquial--you wouldn't use it in an article]</em>, there are sanitary protocols and epidemiological surveillance to reduce the dramatic consequences of an influenza pandemic. Fortunately, I have just gotten over a common cold and I hope not to catch the flu.

1

Flu Wreaks Havoc Everywhere

Emergency services have been are exceeded/overwhelmed due to the effects of influenza effects in most of communities in Spain. Unfortunately, we can see many patients on stretchers with patients in the hospital corridors. A crisis, lack of foresight prevision and poor bad use of emergency services by the public citizens only makes worse the situation worse. 

However, thanks to an international programme which helps to that controls the influenza virus in circulation, a vaccine is formulated stablished by the OMS (WHO -World Health Organization) every year to reduce prevent the possibility of infection in the highest risk groups in our society. Furthermore, the virus strains are compared worldwide in four centers (Atlanta, Melbourne, London, and Tokyo) to predict what will be the most common stimate the new viral strains.

At the moment Up until now we have suffered through three influenza pandemics (1918 Sapanish flu, 1957 Asian flu and 1968 Hong kong flu) produced by the Type A virus A, the most commont of influenza virus.

Nowadays, there are sanitary protocols and epidemiological surveillance to reduce the dramatic consequences of an influenza pandemic. influenza. Fortunately, I have just recovered from passed a common cold and I hope not to catch the a flu.

It's so nice to see you back on Italki Mila!  Your writing style shows the same high standards as before.  I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.  It has also been a bad winter in Canada for the flu as the yearly vaccine was a poor match for the most prevalent flu strains this year.  I still get the vaccine every year though!

1

Flu Wreaks Havoc Everywhere

Emergency services are exceeded due to influenza effects in most of the communities in Spain. Unfortunately, we can see many stretchers with patients in the corridors. Crisis, lack of prevision and bad use of emergency services by citizens makes the situation worse.

However, thanks to an international programme that controls the influenza virus in circulation, a vaccine is established by the OMS (WHO -Wold Health Organitation) every year to prevent the possibilities of infection in risk groups in our society. Furthermore, viruses are compared worldwide in four centers (Atlanta, Melbourne, London, And Tokyo) to estimate the new viral strains.

So far we have suffered three influenza pandemics (1918 Sapanish flu, 1957 Asian flu and 1968 Hong kong flu) produced by the virus A, the most commont of influenza viruses.

Nowadays, there are sanitary protocols and epidemiological surveillance to reduce the dramatic consequences of pandemic influenza. Fortunately, I have just gotten over a common cold and I hope not to catch a flu.