Katerina
New step Long time no see here. In last time was many events in my life. I had operation and for my happiness it was good result, but after I broke study and return to my town. I don't know was it right or wrong decision , but I hope that love more important than other things ... Now I live with my boyfriend and try find job, it's not easy and I almost have depression but will see what will be in the future. I try have positive minds.
1

New step
Long time no see! here. In It has been awhile since the last time I was on here, was and many events have occurred in my life. I had an operation and for which to my happiness it turned out well. was good result, But after I broke Afterwhich, I interrupted my studies and to return to my hometown. I do not know was it whether it was the right or wrong decision, but I hope that it was worth the sacrifice for love more important than other things ... Now I live with my boyfriend and I am trying to find a job. It's Life has not been easy and I almost have feel like I am on the verge of suffering from depression. But will see only time can tell what will be happen in the future. I will try have to keep a positive minds.

Great news to hear that your operation went well! May you recover quickly from it!
On a side note, happiness and regret are part of the process of life, and it is always important to accept that these will always be around. But for as long as you keep moving, a road filled with twists and turns; and even U-turns, can still lead to your end destination. So hey, make sure to stay positive, and look on the brighter side of things! Even in the smallest of tasks and gravest of mistakes, one can still learn something from it. Thats how we grow!
If you care to share what job sector you're looking at, I'm sure the community here would be more than willing to give you some advice to help you with it :)

1

New step

Long time no see here.[It's been a while since I was on italki.] In Since the last time was there has been many events in my life[a lot has happened]. I had an operation and for my happiness it was a good result[fortunately the result was good], but afterwards I broke from my studying and returned to my town. I don't know was it right or wrong decision, but I hope that love more important than other things ... Now I live with my boyfriend and I'm trying to find a job, it's not easy and I almost have depression but I will see what will be in the future. I try to have positive minds thoughts.

It can be difficult to remain positive Katerina, but it's the only way to avoid depression.

Good luck with the job hunt.

Den