Valery
English Test. I have to give a presentation about an academic event in my middle school. I think it could be something like this: A couple years ago. When I was in my middle school. I had to take a subject and it was about 'how make a dress' I didn't like that subject, but it was obligatory. So I took that class. One day, the final test was 'make a dress'. So I went to a cloth shop called 'Parisina' and there I bought a lot of colour cloth and some needles. Then I came back to my home. After the shopping day I started. First I measured and cut the cloth. After that I sewed the cloth. It took a lot of time, but finally my teacher gave me a score that I won of nine. It sound easy, but it wasn't.

English Test.

I have to give a presentation about an academic event in my middle school. I think it could be something like this:

A couple years ago, when I was in middle school. I had to take a subject and it was about 'how to make a dress.' I didn't like that subject, but it was obligatory. So I took the class.

On the last day, the final test was to 'make a dress'. So I went to a cloth shop called 'Parisina' and there I bought a lot of coloured cloth and some needles. Then I went home. 

After the shopping day I started. First I measured and cut the cloth. After that I sewed the cloth. It took a lot of time, but finally my teacher gave me a nine. It sounds easy, but it wasn't.

Good job! 

English Test.

A couple of years ago, when I was in my middle school. I had to take a dressmaking class. subject and it was about 'how make a dress' I didn't like that subject, but it was obligatory. So I took it.

One day, The final test was to make a dress. So I went to a cloth shop called 'Parisina' and there I bought a lot of coloured cloth and some needles. Then I came back to my home.

After the shopping day I started. First I measured and cut the cloth. After that I sewed the cloth. It took a lot of time, but finally my teacher gave me a score that I won of nine. It sound easy, but it wasn't.

¿Habían niños en la clase? Sabes que muchos de los mejores diseñadors de vestidos son hombres.