Alona
Positive vibration Oh, please, let me forget for at least one day about how shitty is the world around us. I swear I think a lot about the wars, poverty, the repugnant goverment of my country, I even try to do something with it. No seriously, I´ve done something for all my life... But now and here in Bogota, Colombia, I want to enjoy this sunny (such a rare thing) day, with a pair of good news, with a triple of nice thoughts, with Amy Winehouse and Muse in my bedroom, with my marvellous hot and strong colombian coffee and a menthol cigarette. Oh, sorry, I don´t promote smoking, It´s just a part of my perfect piece of universe right now. I know it may be a great mistake to organize this type of escapist parties, it can form a stable habit, and in a few months you´ll be a man in the street applauding to a new Miss Universe... No, please, just for now "far away from the people who care if I live or die"...
1

Positive vibrations

Oh, please, let me forget for at least one day about how shitty is the world around us is! I swear I think a lot about the wars, the poverty, the repugnant goverment of my country... I even try to do something about it. No seriously, I´ve done something for all my life... But now and here in Bogota, Colombia, I want to enjoy this sunny (such a rare thing) day, with a pair of good news, with a triple of nice thoughts, with Amy Winehouse and Muse in my bedroom, with my marvellous hot and strong Colombian coffee and a menthol cigarette. Oh, sorry, I don´t promote smoking, it´s just a part of my perfect piece of the universe right now. I know it may be a great mistake to organize this type of escapist party, it could form a stable habit, and in a few months you´ll be a man in the street applauding to a new Miss Universe... No, please, just for now, I want to be "far away from the people who care if I live or die"...

I'll join you. Put on this song by Sade, "Please send me someone to love." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxcUWxPbtOw

Heaven please send to all mankind,
Understanding and peace of mind.
But, if it's not asking too much
Please send me someone to love.

Show all the world how to get along,
Peace will enter when hate is gone.
But, if it's not asking too much,
Please send me someone to love.

I lay awake night and ponder world troubles.
My answer is always the same.
That unless men put an end to all of this,
Hate will put the world in a flame, (oh) what a shame.
Just because I'm in misery.
I'm not begging for no sympathy.
But if it's not asking too much,
Just send me someone to love.

Heaven please send to all mankind,
Understanding and peace of mind.
But if it's not asking too much,
Please send me someone to love.
HMMMMMmmmmmm