chihap0129
Birthday It was my birthday yesterday. My cowokers, friends,family celebrated my birthday. I got two of letter, thee of birthday cakes,one of candle and lot of birthday wishes:)!!!!! I was happy to hear somebody said 'Happy birthday' to me:) I went to the Sushi restaurant at my birthday night with my mom. We didn't talk something special. But I was sooo happy with mom. I'm 29 years old now. I want to keep to thankful for everything and being a kind lady!! Yay!!
Jan 29, 2015 10:17 PM

Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday.
My coworkers, friends, and family celebrated my birthday.
I got two letters, three birthday cakes,one candle, and lot of birthday wishes:)!!!!!
I was happy to hear somebody say, 'Happy birthday', to me:)
I went to the Sushi restaurant the night of my birthday with my mom. We didn't talk about anything special, but I was sooo happy with her.
I'm 29 years old now. I want to keep being thankful for everything and be a kind lady!! Yay!!

Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday.
My cowokers, friends,family celebrated my birthday.
I got two of letter, thee of birthday cakes,one of candle and lot of birthday wishes:)!!!!!
I was happy to hear somebody said 'Happy birthday' to me:)
I went to the Sushi restaurant at my birthday night with my mom. We didn't talk something special. But I was sooo happy with mom.
I'm 29 years old now. I want to keep to thankful for everything and being a kind lady!! Yay!!

Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday.