Arwen
Diary 29 Jan. It was a heavy fall of snow this morning. I haven't seen snow in my country. So I was very excited. The ground was covered with snow. It was very beautiful. I stood in the snow, touched the fallen snow. I took a lot of pictures. I called my mother via LINE and turned on the cam to show my mother this view of snow. The snow was stop around midday. It started hailing while I was on the way to the school this afternoon. It was surely a bad weather, but I enjoyed.

Diary 29 Jan.

It was a heavy fall of snow this morning. I haven't seen snow in my country. So I was very excited.
The ground was covered with snow. It was very beautiful. I stood in the snow, touched the fallen snow. I took a lot of pictures. I called my mother via LINE and turned on the cam to show my mother this view of snow.
The snow stopped around midday. It started hailing while I was on the way to the school this afternoon. It was surely a bad weather, but I enjoyed.

Diary 29 Jan.

There It was a heavy snowfall fall of snow this morning. I haven't seen snow in my country. So I was very excited.
The snow stopped was stop around midday. It started hailing while I was on the way to the school this afternoon. It was surely a bad weather, but I enjoyed it.