Александра
Hi people! Hey there! I’m brand new here and I think it’s a great site. So many people wanting to improve their skills. I love foreign languages. I studied English, French, Spanish, Japanese, but none of them has not learned to speak freely. Understand the general meaning, but cannot answer. So hurt, feel with a dog capable to respond faithfully looking unto the eyes and wagging tail.
2

Hi people!

Hey there! I’m brand new here and I think it’s a great site. So many people wanting to improve their skills. I love foreign languages. I studied English, French, Spanish and Japanese, but none of them has I have not learned to speak any of them freely fluently. I Uunderstand the general meaning, but cannot answer.

So hurt, feel with a dog capable to respond faithfully looking unto the eyes and wagging tail. 

This whole sentence is really awkward. If you write the sentence that you are trying to say in russian, I will be happy to try and translate it it for you. Otherwise, I suggest:

It is so frustrating. The people I speak with must feel like they are with a dog, who isn't able to respond to them, and who simply looks into their eyes and waigs his tail as they speak. 

Hi people!

Hey there! I’m brand new here and I think it’s a great site. [There are so]So many people wanting to improve their skills. I love foreign languages. I have studied English, French, Spanish, and Japanese, but none of them has not learned to speak freely[fluently]. I uUnderstand the general meaning, but I cannot answer[reply]. It's soSo hurt frustrating, I feel with like a dog only capable to respond faithfully by looking unto into the eyes and wagging his tail.

I can recognise this situation Alexander, I make a little progress and then 'hit a wall' and can't seem to advance. But every new word is progress! What you have written is understandble, that is enough to reply! Think positive and go for it!

Den

I know exactly the feeling! But you write very well in english, so speaking should come soon!