José Alberto
Heart Problems. In our body, every organ has a specific function and all are relevant. Interestingly, in some extraordinary situations, a person can life without an organ and the body can change some functions or activities to compensate the lost. Physiologically, body loss their functions during aging, it’s a natural process. For many years, heart-related diseases were the main death cause on many countries, including Mexico. Actually, our live style has changed the aging process and again, the heart remains an organ very affected. In Mexico, last year died a child when he was 12 years old due to stroke during his scholar exercise. An interesting history that I will say in another entry. Saludos desde México.
Jan 30, 2015 1:15 AM
1

Heart Problems.

In our body, every organ has a specific function and all are relevant important. Interestingly, in some extraordinary situations, a person can live without an organ and the body can change some functions or activities to compensate for the loss.

Physiologically, bodies lose their functions as they age during aging, it’s a natural process. For many years, heart-related diseases were the main cause of death cause on in many countries, including Mexico.

Actually, our lifestyle has changed the aging process and again, the heart remains is an organ that can be very affected. In Mexico, last year died a child died when he was 12 years old due to a stroke during his scholar exercise gym class (USA) / P.E. lesson (UK). An interesting history that I will say describe/talk about in another entry. 

Saludos desde México.

Dos cosas más

1) P.E = physical education (educación física)

2) Aging = inglés estadounidense    Ageing = inglés británico

Heart Problems.

In our body, every organ has a specific function <em>(what about the appendix?)</em> and all are important relevant. Interestingly, in some extraordinary situations, a person can live without an organ and the body can change/adapt some functions or activities to compensate for the lost organ/loss.

Physiologically, body organs lose their functions during aging, it’s a natural process. For many years, heart-related diseases were the main death cause on in many countries, including Mexico.

Actually, our life <em>(life = noun, live = verb or adj)</em> style/lifestyle has changed the aging process and again, the heart remains an organ very affected. In Mexico, last year died a child died when he was 12 years old due to stroke during his scholar school physical exercise period. An interesting history that I will say speak of in another entry.

<em>This one is fine!</em>

Saludos desde México.