singiiggwelllll
A short paragraph about abstract in thesis Art institutions have a profound influence to society by displaying the articles or holding the events, achieving the protections for the displayed object and educations for public. However, the artistic place distance from the audience during the process. Art installation has the contradiction and the unbroken rules itself. The indifference and lack of engagement often isolates from the visitors. Especially the marginal group who has a sense of exclusion from the artful institution. It is significant to break the traditional concept and rules in art space, as well as seeking the way to link to social problems. The aim of the proposal is to serve to the vulnerable people in society by the real the flexible practicality. The thesis attended the goal via several aspects: the evaluation of the previous design practice which is also a part of the thesis and the study of the ideology and attempts in related historical movement. Moreover, the case studies of the portability and contemporary art institution. The finding presents that the architecture have more positive possibilities in serving to the isolated group from art, via the challenging to the conventions and priority of installation in art.