ALyz Santos
Dance in the México City. Yesterday i was to my friend in the Zócalo(here,we tell to the place center) of the México City. My friend dance "Danza azteca", his teacher say that "bailar" is shake your body and "danzar" is shake your spirit and she and your partners danced for the energy supreme. *The words between quotes are of the náhuatl. "Ayoyotes"(bones that they use in your ankle), "pectorales"(one type of the shirt), "tanganillo"(for men) and skirt for the women, all used "penacho" (are plume of the animals)... these components are united with the sounds of the "huehuetls" (drums). You can close your eyes and is how to go in the México prehispanic. If you some day will visit México City, you should see, is amazing.
Jan 30, 2015 1:53 AM
1

Dance in the México City.

Yesterday i was to I went with my friend into the Zócalo(here,we tell to the place center call it the main plaza) of the México City.

My friend danced the "Danza azteca", his teacher says that "bailar" is shake your body and "danzar" is shake your spirit and she (or above, change "his teacher" to "her teacher") and your his partners danced for the energy supreme.

*The words between quotes are of the náhuatl.
"Ayoyotes"(bones that they use in your ankle), "pectorales"(one type of the shirt), "tanganillo"(for men) and skirt for the women, all used "penacho" (are plume of the animals)... these components are united with the sounds of the "huehuetls" (drums).

You can close your eyes and is how to go into the prehispanic México prehispanic.

If you some day you will visit México City, you should see it, it is amazing.

February 11, 2015
Por nada Ryan, que bueno que te gusto el espectáculo.
February 13, 2015
What a sight, Alyz. Thanks for sharing it.
February 11, 2015