kiki
A Song of Ice and Fire A few years ago, I watched the television drama, Game of Throne. Nowadays, I’m eager for the coming fifth season. As soon as I saw first the fantasy series, I felt the story is very graceful and mysterious, just as the world of Middle Earth from the Lord of the Rings. The story stems from the series fantasy fictions write by Geoger R. R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire. There are two mainlands in the world of story. Most of heroes come from the one of the two mainlands named Westeros. Roert, a artless and crude king, utilized his glorious history to manage those strong and ambitious feudal lords around the world . But when the weak king was dead, the powerful feudal lords just began to struggle for the throne. As the war broke out all over the wold, yigui and dragons who came from the corners of the world appeared in the disaster. People combated with each other, willing to gain the throne and domain. The scenes are full of tactics and cabals, showing people’s moral and wisdom. With the throne and success are unstable, heroes and losers are lasting various. The plot is like the Romance of the three Kingdoms, a Chinese historical novel. I’m very interesting in the attractive story.
1

A Song of Ice and Fire

A few years ago, I started watching the television drama, <em>Game of Thrones</em>. Now I’m eager for the coming fifth season. As soon as I first saw the fantasy series, I felt the story was very graceful and mysterious, just like the world of Middle Earth from <em>the Lord of the Ring</em>. The story stems from the fantasy fiction series written by Geoger R. R. Martin, <em>A Song of Ice and Fire.</em> There are two main lands in the world of the story. Most of the heroes come from the one of the two mainland named Westeros. Robert, an artless and crude king, utilized his glorious history to manage those strong and ambitious feudal lords around the world. But when the weak king was dead, the powerful feudal lords just began to struggle for the throne. As the war broke out all over the world, yigui and dragons who came from the corners of the world appeared, adding to the disaster. People fought with each other, trying to gain the throne and the domain. The scenes are full of tactics and cabals, showing people’s morals and wisdom. While the throne and success are unstable, heroes and losers are lasting various amounts of time. The plot is like the <em>Romance of the Three Kingdoms</em>, a Chinese historical novel. I’m very interested in this attractive story.