angie rojas
The Cinema Yesterday I got with my parents and my little sister to the cinema, We watched a colombian movie about the relationship beetween the neighbors, the target in this movie was that the people smile with the occurrences of the characters. Today I had to make a lot things in the job and heed other issues of the university because I have to preparate a presentation for september for a intenational competition about the payment proccess in Colombia, is so exited because if my team will win as can study a master in a university that as change. I have some questions in the last line because i don't know how use in correct form the future. I hope that my english improve daily. thanks for the corrections.
2

The Cinema

Yesterday I went with my parents and my little sister to the cinema, we watched a Colombian movie about the relationship beetween the neighbors, the objective of this movie was for people to smile with the ideas of the characters.

Today I had to do a lot things in my job and heed other issues of the university because I have to prepare a presentation for September for a international competition about the payment proccess in Colombia, it's so exciting because if my team wins, we can study a Master's Degree in a university exchange program.

I have some questions about the last line because I don't know how to use the future tense correctly.

I hope that my English improves daily. Thanks for the corrections.