Lidia
Have you to be worried about artificial intelligence? Last summer a film plot "Transcendence" explained the story of how artificial intelligence dominated the humankind. Bill Gate's declaration said: "I'm one who are worried about the artificial superintelligence. First the machines did a lot of work for us without a big intelligence. This would be positive if it was well managed. Some decades after, hhe artificial intelligence is powerful enough to be worried". This was the Bill Gate's statesment of yesterday in an open interview to Reddit.com. When we are speaking about an arificial intelligence, one cannot avoid thinking in Hal 9000 (the one of "2001: a space odissey") or Terminator, but one of the most brilliant british scientist Stephen Hawking don't have the same idea. "The development of artificial intelligence can be the the humankind end" stated last month in his declaration to BBC, Hawking was not joking ans was speaking from his personal experience.Due to a chronical illness, he suffers from a general paralysis and cannot speak, but he is able to communicate using avoice synthesizer. The voice program has been update recently and has made him to be aware how the artifical intelligence has advanced
Jan 30, 2015 6:25 AM

Have you to be worried about artificial intelligence?

Last summer a film plot "Transcendence" explained the story of how artificial intelligence dominated the humankind.
Bill Gate's declaration said: "I'm one who are worried about the artificial superintelligence. First the machines did a lot of work for us without a big intelligence. This would be positive if it was well managed. Some decades after, hhe artificial intelligence is powerful enough to be worried". This was the Bill Gate's statesment of yesterday in an open interview to Reddit.com.
When we are speaking about an arificial intelligence, one cannot avoid thinking in Hal 9000 (the one of "2001: a space odissey") or Terminator, but one of the most brilliant british scientist Stephen Hawking don't have the same idea. "The development of artificial intelligence can be the the humankind end" stated last month in his declaration to BBC,
Hawking was not joking ans was speaking from his personal experience.Due to a chronical illness, he suffers from a general paralysis and cannot speak, but he is able to communicate using avoice synthesizer. The voice program has been update recently and has made him to be aware how the artifical intelligence has advanced

Have Should you to be worried about artificial intelligence?

Last summer the plot of the a film plot "Transcendence" explained the story of how artificial intelligence dominated the humankind.
Bill Gates' declaration said: "I'm one who are is worried about the artificial superintelligence. First the machines did a lot of work for us without a big much intelligence. This would be positive if it was well managed. Some decades after later, hhe artificial intelligence is powerful enough to be worried a concern". This was the Bill Gates' statesment of from yesterday in an open interview to Reddit.com.
When we are speaking about an arificial intelligence, one cannot avoid thinking in of Hal 9000 (the one of "2001: a space odyssey") or Terminator, but one of the most brilliant British scientists Stephen Hawking doesn't have the same idea. "The development of artificial intelligence can could be the the humankind end of mankind" he stated last month in his declaration to interview with BBC,
Hawking was not joking and was speaking from his personal experience. Due to a chronical illness, he suffers from a general paralysis and cannot speak, but he is able to communicate using a voice synthesizer. The voice program has been updated recently and has made him to be aware of how the artifical intelligence has advanced.

Very good. As always, red = correction and blue/gray = suggestion.

Last summer the a film plot of the film "Transcendence" told explained the story of how artificial intelligence dominates the humankind.
Bill Gate's declared said: "I'm the one who is are worried the most about the artificial superintelligence. First Initially, the machines did a lot of work for us without having much a big intelligence. This would be positive thing if it was well managed. Some Several decades later, after, hhe artificial intelligence is powerful enough to be a concern.worried". This was the Bill Gate's made this statesment of yesterday in an open interview with to Reddit.com.
When we are speaking about an artificial intelligence, one cannot  avoid thinking about in Hal 9000 (the one of in "2001: a Space Odyssey") or Terminator, but one of the most brilliant British scientists, Stephen Hawking doesn't share the same opinion. have the same idea. "The development of artificial intelligence could be the the end of humankind". end" he stated last month in a discussion with the his declaration to BBC,
Hawking was not joking ans he was speaking from his personal experience. Due to a chronical illness, He suffers from a general paralysis and cannot speak due to a chronic illness but he is able to communicate using a voice synthesizer. The voice program has been updated recently and this has  made him to be aware of how much the artifical intelligence has advanced.

Well written Lidia!  We are living in the age of increasingly more intelligent robots which can be a scary thought!