Hoon.
What is said in this video from 8:29 to 9:37? I wish I could follow fully what she is saying. Could you help me by correcting sentences I wrote down while listening to this video? It's about a woman's explanation of being asexual. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7kiuX8fhgY 8:29 You didn't have an open eye. I do feel, do think that I've been always this way as you can see. Umm When you look at my stream by background. When I was younger, I felt this way already. But romantically and sexually I was myself. Everyone's unique everyone's different. What I mean is that definitely asexual ..??.at all.It's not I'm aromantic?. I do feel love and I feel romantic love towards people. But I do not waste to be in relationship. They say that's my boyfriend, that's my girlfriend, that's my lover. No. That people I love and there's a certain person I love and I'm so happy that I get him, that I have him in my life. I would rather clother? more often in my life, but I do not have any desire to be in relationship. Well, people are really confused about... What would have any desire to be with that person? And it's even more confusing that I confess I don't have any sexual attraction to anyone. 9:37
1

8:29 It didn't happen over night. Even though I do feel and I do think that I've been always this way. As you can see umm when you look at my stream or my background. When I was younger, I felt this way already. But romantically and sexually I was myself. Everyone's unique and everyone's different, but what I mean is that definitely being asexual and not being interested in.. its not that I am aromantic at all. I do feel love and I feel romantic love towards people. But I do not wish to be in relationship with them. To be like really in a relationship and say that's my boyfriend, that's my girlfriend, that's my lover. You know, there are people I love and there's a certain person I love and I'm so happy that I get him, that I have him in my life. I would love to have him closer (i think thats what she says), more often in my life, but I do not have any desire to be in relationship with him and people are really confused about that. Its pretty hard for them to think that i can love someone without having any desire to be with that person. And its very, and its even more confusing to them when i tell them that i have no sexual attraction to anyone either. 9:37