Roger
Please help to correct these SENTENCES if they have GRAMMAR mistakes [2] 1. Due to the uncertainty of economic outlook, many companies are unlikely to start new employee recruitment. In this case, the layoff may be considered as the temporary means to cut down costs. 2. The economic growth can hardly be separated from the support of young workers. However, the problem is that aging society has an adverse impact on the labor force. 3. The workaholics can hardly escape from the heavy workload and therefore, there is no time for them to rest and recharge batteries. As a result, the sedentary lifestyle poses a threat on their fitness, possibly causing some chronic diseases like obesity and insomnia. 4. In China, many students have to do self-study in the evening. Therefore, there is no time for them to participate in extra-curricular activities. 5. Many people ascribe environment problems to human activities. For example, air freight generates massive greenhouse gases and the gas emissions are undoubtedly responsible for global warming. 6. In the next decades, it is difficult for us to protect the biodiversity. The destruction of vegetarian, like the deforestation of tropical rainforests, is inevitable. As a result, massive species are extinct and the ecological balance is destroyed irreversibly.