Sonia
I spooke with a teacher for the first time With Italki I want to improve my english, because I learned english at school for many years, but I don't practice. This morning, This morning, for the first time, I spoke with a teacher, Sue, to learn more vocabulary, grammar, and to be more confident in this language. It's so difficult for me, because i'm so nervous to speak english, I'm afraid to do mistakes and others people don't understand me. I need to learn more vocabulary. For example, I know to say : "I'm so happy", but I don't know synonyms. Could you help me?
1

I spooke with a teacher for the first time

I want to improve my English on Italki. I learned english at school for many years, but I didnt practice it. This morning for the first time, I spoke with a teacher, Sue, to learn more vocabulary, grammar, and to be more confident in this language. It's so difficult for me, because I become very nervous speaking English. I am afraid of making mistakes and other people hardly understand me.

I need to learn more vocabulary. For example, I know to say : "I'm so happy", but I don't know synonyms. Could you help me?

I spoke with a teacher for the first time

With Italki I want to improve my English, because I learned English at school for many years ago ('for many years= pendant beaucoup d'annees), but I don't practice. This morning, This morning, for the first time, I spoke with a teacher, Sue, to learn more vocabulary, grammar, and to be more confident in this language. It's so difficult for me, because I'm so nervous to speak English, I'm afraid to do of making mistakes and others people don't understand not understanding me.

I'm so happy= I'm very pleased= I'm delighted=I am very content= I am chuffed! (colloquial)

N'aie pas peur! Parle! J'aime les erreurs

I'm so happy = I feel so/very happy = I am/feel so/very great! Actually, I think you shouldn't learn many synonyms because many synonyms force you so much to think of the perfect combinations of words! Then, you're more afraid of speaking English! In my opinion, you should have more talks about many different topics to use words in different situations! Then you'll know the perfect combinations of words! Mistakes are a part of learning a language! And being afraid of speaking is a part of human beings! I had the same problem as you in the past! I couldn't open my mouth for a simple question to my friend! But I speak more with some mistakes and of course with being afraid. And now, I can speak English fluently! I'm trying to learn French and Japanese now and I'm not afraid anymore! I wish you good luck with your learning!
Just keep listening to native speakers and you'll get there. Watch tv, listen to the radio, do a language exchange, etc, and you'll start to learn new words and notice words that are used frequently. You're doing great! Bon courage!
Thank you Laogui32 for website thesaurus, it's a good website.