gustav
Catching a cold According to the literature, a common cold usually lasts about a week for adults. The symptoms of a common cold usually include a sore throat, blocked nose, running nose, mild temperature, sneezing, coughing, or a feeling of being tired and unwell. Unfortunately, I had got all the symptoms which were referred to above this time. For last three whole days, I couldn’t sleep well, eat well, just rested at home and did nothing. The cold almost killed me. Then, the situation was gradually eased. For most people, they will recover from a cold in one or two weeks, but I need more then one month. That is why I’m afraid of catching a cold. Some ten years ago I quickly recoverd from a cold, but recent years I suffered from a persistent cough after catching a cold virus. Sometimes it lasted for near three months that I begame to think if I had lung cancer. Nevertheless, the results of examination were always normal. Some doctors said that maybe the respiratory tract of mine is hypersensitive. Anyway, I hope I can recover as soon as possible. Afterall, there is an old saying that goes, “Good health is over wealth.”
1

Catching a cold

According to the literature, a common cold usually lasts about a week for<em>/with adults. The symptoms of a common cold usually include a sore throat, blocked nose, running nose (not at the same time, that's a little improbable 哈哈)</em>, mild temperature, sneezing, coughing, or a feeling of being tired and unwell. Unfortunately, I had got all of these symptoms which were referred to above this time. For the last three whole days, I couldn’t sleep well, eat well, so I just rested at home and did nothing. The cold almost killed me. Then, the situation was gradually eased/improved. For most people, they will recover from a cold in one or two weeks, but I need more then one month <em>(wow, that indicates some other issues)</em>. That is why I’m afraid of catching a cold.
Some ten years ago I quickly recoverd from a cold, but in recent years I have suffered from a persistent cough after catching a cold virus. Sometimes it lasted for nearly three months, so that I began to think wonder if I had lung cancer. Nevertheless, the results of examination were always normal. Some doctors said that maybe the my respiratory tract of mine is hypersensitive. Anyway, I hope I can recover as soon as possible. After all, there is an old saying that goes, “Good health is over above wealth.”

I really appreciate your correction, I am better now.
Unfortunately, I had ALL OF THESE symptoms this time... Then the situation gradually eased OFF... but IN recent years I suffered... sometimes it lasted for nearLY three months, I BEGAN to think I had lung cancer.... results of examinationS WERE always normal.... Excellent. The first two corrections are just to make it sound better. The others are to correct mistakes in grammar. Hope you get better soon!
And yes Have a healthy life :)
Thanks for sharing. Keep up contributing good things :)